The forecast for Provo this Saturday is delicious! We’re looking forward to some warm and dry days over the next week as we bid April adieu with fond remembrance.
Ah May, welcome! The aMAYzing month of enjoying everything outside! We’re looking forward to the delights May will bring AND to the opening of the Provo Farmer’s Market just barely over one month away on June 4.
Yes, there is much to celebrate, enjoy and give thanks for today so please have fun and be well! We hope to see you this weekend.
Brunch menu this week:
- eggs benedict, home fries, fries or fresh greens 11
- chicken hash, poached egg 11
- sausage, egg & cheese biscuit with mornay sauce home fries, fries and fresh greens 11
- fried scones with honey butter 8
And, of course, you can also order from our everyday breakfast menu.
Our brunch features:
- Clifford Family Farm eggs and honey
- Christiansen Family Farm Berkshire pigs
- Rockhill Creamery cheese
- Allred Orchards apples
- Intelligentsia coffee from Nobrow Coffee and Tea
- Tea Grotto craft teas
- Mimosas starting at noon
Saturday brunch: 9 am – 2 pm
Reservations are always a good idea.