To all you marathon runners/triathletes we hope today is your personal best. We applaud your commitment and determination.
With all the excitement of race day in downtown Provo, we expect to see many hungry folks pass through our doors for brunch today. If you are wondering what to do this morning, just head downtown to help cheer on the Utah Valley Marathon runners and stop in for something light or something hearty. Then don’t forget to stop by the Provo Farmer’s Market.
And, there’ll be plenty of time to wander out to Utah Lake State Park to enjoy the buzz of the Provo Triathlon.
Our brunch selections this week:
- eggs Benedict with home fries , fries or salad 11
- country fried chicken, country gravy, Clifford Farm eggs with home fries, fries or salad 11
- house made lox and bagel, lemon-caper cream cheese 8
- blueberry shortcake 8
And, of course, you can also order from our everyday breakfast menu.
Communal brunch features:
- Clifford Family Farm eggs and honey
- Christiansen Family Farm Berkshire pigs
- Rockhill Creamery cheese
- Allred Orchards apples
- Intelligentsia coffee
- Tea Grotto craft teas
- Mimosas starting at noon
Saturday brunch: 9 am – 2 pm
Reservations are always a good idea.
~ photos by Alyssa Vincent