About the only seats available five minutes after we opened our doors this morning were at the bar where our diners can enjoy a warm beverage and the crackling of the grill fire. We do have a few spots now and we’ll be here serving brunch until 2pm today so give us a call or just stop in for a tasty bite to warm your bones.
Today’s Featured Selections:
- christiansen farm pork burger, balsamic onion jam, goat cheese, aioli, lettuce, house portuguese sweet bun 12
- eggs benedict on house made crumpets, ham, poached eggs, hollandaise, home fries 10
- country fried chicken, two clifford farm eggs, home fries 9
- oats and walnut waffle, bananas 8
- oso onion rings 6
- ham and cheese potato croquettes 4
- almond cream cheese danish 2.5
And, of course, you can also order from our everyday breakfast menu.
Communal brunch features:
- Clifford Family Farm eggs and honey
- Christiansen Family Farm Berkshire pigs
- Rockhill Creamery cheese
- Pleasant Creek Ranch beef
- Allred Orchards apples
- Intelligentsia coffee
- Tea Grotto craft teas
- Mimosas starting at noon
Saturday brunch: 9 am – 2 pm
Reservations are always a good idea.