Well not really, but if you want to dance while we cook your brunch feel free! We are hoping for at least three inches on the ground before our brunch service ends at 2pm tomorrow. Don’t discount the power of pmo (positive mental outlook) and join your best fluffy white thoughts to ours.
- brunch burger with bacon, cheddar, frisée, fried egg and sriracha mayo
- salad lyonnaise with crispy poached egg, fingerling potatoes, truffle vinaigrette
- fried chicken, bacon, gravy served on our house biscuit
And remember, we CAN bring the snow, we CAN bring the snow, we CAN bring the snow. If anyone among us owns red glitter shoes, please don them and tap the toes together thrice!
- Clifford Family Farm eggs and honey
- Christiansen Family Farm Berkshire pigs
- Rockhill Creamery cheese
- Pleasant Creek Ranch beef
- Allred Orchards apples
- Winder Farms dairy and juices
- Intelligentsia coffee
- Tea Grotto craft teas
Saturday brunch: 9 am – 2 pm
Reservations are always a good idea.