All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast ~ John Gunther
We couldn’t agree more and so we’re looking forward to another chill Saturday of leisurely brunch love at Communal. What should you expect from Justin’s bag of tricks today?
- blt eggs Benedict, bacon hollandaise, tomato jam, butter lettuce
- bodacious brunch burger, you know you want some of this
- butternut squash & brussel sprout hash, fried eggs
- ginger and vanilla brûléed grapefruit
And, of course, we’ll be cooking up our usual favorite biscuits and gravy, french toast, baked egg, etc.
We hope to see you soon!
Communal brunch features:
- Clifford Family Farm eggs and honey
- Christiansen Family Farm Berkshire pigs
- Rockhill Creamery cheese
- Pleasant Creek Ranch beef
- Allred Orchards apples
- Intelligentsia coffee
- Tea Grotto craft teas
- Mimosas starting at noon
Saturday brunch: 9 am – 2 pm
Reservations are always a good idea.
~ photos by Alyssa Vincent