While Valentine’s Day isn’t until Tuesday, there is absolutely no reason you can’t show some affection to your loved ones by suggesting brunch at Communal today! They’ll love you for it.
Today’s chef voodoo includes:
- “Huevos Benedict” featuring roasted red pepper Hollandaise for “sabor muy grande”
- vanilla and ginger brûléed grapefruit
- cinnamon roll french toast
Communal brunch features:
- Clifford Family Farm eggs and honey
- Christiansen Family Farm Berkshire pigs
- Rockhill Creamery cheese
- Pleasant Creek Ranch beef
- Allred Orchards apples
- Intelligentsia coffee
- Tea Grotto craft teas
- Mimosas starting at noon
Saturday brunch: 9 am – 2 pm
Reservations are always a good idea.