Between Black Friday and Cyber Monday sits Small Business Saturday®—a day dedicated to helping small businesses and their communities. By supporting local, independently owned small businesses, you’re helping create jobs, boost the economy and preserve neighborhoods around the country. The Small Business Saturday Survey was just released. For more information CLICK HERE.
Last year, more than 100 million people shopped small on Small Business Saturday. This year, Small Business Saturday is November 24th and you can help make the day even bigger.
American Express OPEN and partners like Heirloom Restaurant Group are raising awareness about the importance of shopping at small businesses this month (which 96% of consumers already agree with).
Here are tips for how you, as a consumer and business owner, can get involved and rally your local community to shop small.
As a consumer:
- Visit ShopSmall.com to find out where to Shop Small® near you
- Learn how you can rally your friends and family at ShopSmall.com
- “Like” the Small Business Saturday page on facebook.com/ShopSmall
As a small business owner:
- Visit ShopSmall.com to help you:
- Promote your business with free in-store signage, sample social media posts and other marketing assets from American Express
- Maximize your small business’ exposure with free, personalized online advertising
- Use the interactive map to find and rally other local small businesses in your area
- Learn more about how other small business owners have made the most of the day
- Get started: www.Shopsmall.com.