Nov 28, 2015
Incase you haven’t heard of The Utah Foodie podcast, you should have them on your radar now. Weekly episodes feature restaurants, dining tips, new food brands, and movements in the local food scene. Recorded for the internet, segments make their way onto 90.9FM KRCL, a local public radio station, as mini-features throughout the week. The Utah Foodie recorded a story on Communal, and the finished podcast is now live. Check it out on their website as well as the other great stories they feature!
Nov 24, 2015
Join us for brunch Saturdays from 9am to 2pm
Deep fried french toast with maple syrup and blueberry compote.
Homemade biscuit with fried chicken, cheese, bacon, a fried egg, and sausage gravy.
Smoked salmon on potato-chive cakes with créme fraîche and capers.
Buttermilk fried chicken entree with homefries and seasonal vegetables.
All food and restaurant photography by Christine Armbruster Photography
Nov 04, 2015
Making your Thanksgiving dinner less stressful, we are announcing Thanksgiving sides and salads, leaving you with just the turkey to worry about. This year, we will be offering a selection of sides, salads, and desserts to make your Thanksgiving a bit easier, allowing you more time out of the kitchen and with your family.
Thanksgiving Menu Options:
Salads: $20 – Serves 6
- Spinach salad from the Communal menu
- Farro & kale salad w/pomegranates
Sides: $16 – Serves 6
- Brussels sprouts with cranberry chutney
- Roasted sweet potatoes with sage & maple syrup
- Mashed potatoes (you will need a little butter/milk/cream to reheat them with)
- Stuffing with housemade sausage
- Turkey Gravy by the half deli container (16oz) –price to be decided
Dessert: $18 – Serves 6
- Pear upside down cake w/whipped cream
- Apple crumble w/whipped cream
- Add Salted Caramel sauce to either Dessert –$5
Orders can be placed by emailing Thanksgiving@communalrestaurant.com. All orders need to be placed by Saturday, Nov. 21st and will be available for pickup at Communal on Wednesday, Nov. 25th between 3-9pm.
Photo by Alyssa Vincent